RE: [infoguys-list] help

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
      I dont know who you are but we can trace debtors, but we need more
      information than you have given here.

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Managing Director
      Peregrine International, Inc.
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
      Fort Worth, TX 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      FAX: 775-261-7088
      Texas License A-11626
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
        find their assets anf freeze them, the dead beats will crawl out of the
        woodwork!

        ******************
        This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
        confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
        reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
        are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
        by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
        and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
        Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
        2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
        Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
        Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
        CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
        www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2004
          To RTO Recovery.

          I have seen your request regarding debtors.
          This is all very fine.!
          BUT
          - Where are theese debtors, in Arabia or in Denmark.??

          Another thing that is of advantage is, that you identify yourself, by providing your company name and e-mail address, so that we have the possibility to answer you OFF-line.

          You have to remember, that this network covers most of the world.
          Your request has reached my office in Copenhagen, Denmark.

          Please be more specific, ang supplys us with an identification of your business. - Thanks.!

          Regards

          Stig B. Madsen

          RTO Recovery <rtorecovery@...> wrote:
          > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

          > more account
          > overload!
          > http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/

          > ---------------------~-->
          > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon
          > or Lexmark
          > US & Canada.
          > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          DETECTEAM. Detective- Guard & Security Agency
          COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
          Authorised by the Danish Chief of Police,
          under the special provisions of the security act.
          Phone (+45)7023 1318
          Mobile (+45)2424 1318
          Homepage: www.detecteam.dk
          Chairman of F.D.D.E.
          Danish Association of Detectives & Commercial Investigators
          www.danske-detektiver.dk