RE: [infoguys-list] Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants out of Buffalo Grove, IL

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
      I agree. I consider Pre-Paid Legal to be a lot like Kaiser health
      insurance. They're big on preventative care and cover most things that come
      up. They keep you out of trouble and handle everything from traffic tickets
      to IRS audits and identity theft. I'm selling it now to my clients for
      several reasons. It stops them wasting my time trying to get free legal
      advice out of them, it keeps them from spending all their money on attorneys
      and not having anything left to pay me with, and besides, I make great money
      selling it. As an investigator nearly everyone who contacts me is an easy
      sale, there being no atheists in fox holes. It doesn't handle absolutely
      every legal need, but it does cover an amazing amount. The biggest
      difference is the cost. Kaiser is in the $300-$500 a month price range, and
      PPL is around $16 - $75 per month for a whole family or company. I know
      they saved me MANY times the cost of a year's membership in the first month
      I had it. Since you get unlimited free phone consultations it's also great
      for asking all the legal questions we have like "is it OK to tape this?" and
      "Can I use a GPS tracker?" You get real legal advice from YOUR attorney,
      one who is responsible for giving you good advice, and who researches the
      situation and laws, not a client who gives you an off-the-cuff answer, or
      another investigator who may not know either.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262