CORRUPTION/NIGERIAN 419

  • SUNNY LIDIPE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
      Dear Group,

      I wish to announce to you a great achievement of the Nigerian Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offenses Commission(ICPC)set up by the government to check corrupt practices in Nigeria.

      The commission announced today the arrest of the actors of what it called the greatest single scam in the world. The money involved is USD 240 MILLION. Six people were said to be involved in this scam. One of them is a major share holder in one of the new generation banks in Nigeria. This scam covers the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Brazil and USA. One of the actors of this greatest Scam is said to be serving jail term in Switzerland. Although the names of this 419ers are still withheld, the ICPC said we would know them as their trial begins very soon.

      In Ghana last month, two people were arrested while trying to scam a Bishop.

      AT least with this would discourage some of this enemies of progress in our society.

      SAMUEL S. LIDIPE
      PRESIDENT: SUNIVISION INT'L INVESTIGATIONS LTD
      TELEPHONE# 234-8034091998
      CONTACT ADDRESS: #6, SHOBOYEJO STRRET, IJU, IFAKO-IJAIYE,
      LAGOS, NIGERIA

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
        For the past twenty years or more the rising middle class in Nigreria are
        scammers. The President depends upon their vote and taxes. Don't believe anything
        you hear or read about Nigria. Stay away