help

  • RTO Recovery
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
      I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

    • pegasus3
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
        I dont know who you are but we can trace debtors, but we need more
        information than you have given here.

        "Semper Occultus"

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Managing Director
        Peregrine International, Inc.
        PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
        Fort Worth, TX 76120
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        FAX: 775-261-7088
        Texas License A-11626
        I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • iaoa7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
          In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:24:56 PM Central Standard Time,
          rtorecovery@... writes:

          > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

          I am interested in seeing if I can Help. Give me some info
          Regards
          Andrew G
          Astro Legal Services
          River Grove Il
          iaoa7@...

        • fug8tive@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
            find their assets anf freeze them, the dead beats will crawl out of the
            woodwork!

            ******************
            This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
            confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
            reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
            that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
            communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
            are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
            by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
            and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
            Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
            2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
            Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
            Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
            CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
            www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 8, 2004
              To RTO Recovery.

              I have seen your request regarding debtors.
              This is all very fine.!
              BUT
              - Where are theese debtors, in Arabia or in Denmark.??

              Another thing that is of advantage is, that you identify yourself, by providing your company name and e-mail address, so that we have the possibility to answer you OFF-line.

              You have to remember, that this network covers most of the world.
              Your request has reached my office in Copenhagen, Denmark.

              Please be more specific, ang supplys us with an identification of your business. - Thanks.!

              Regards

              Stig B. Madsen

              RTO Recovery <rtorecovery@...> wrote:
              > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

              > more account
              > overload!
              > http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/

              > ---------------------~-->
              > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon
              > or Lexmark
              > US & Canada.
              > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              DETECTEAM. Detective- Guard & Security Agency
              COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
              Authorised by the Danish Chief of Police,
              under the special provisions of the security act.
              Phone (+45)7023 1318
              Mobile (+45)2424 1318
              Homepage: www.detecteam.dk
              Chairman of F.D.D.E.
              Danish Association of Detectives & Commercial Investigators
              www.danske-detektiver.dk