Re: [infoguys-list] Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants out of Buffalo ...

  • baileyspi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2004
      Roger,

      You have done this on every list. Legally, you are not allowed to do this. It
      is a violations of the Fair Credit Collection act............these people can
      report you to the attorney general, it could null and void the debt and they
      can sue you for damages.

      Diane O'Donnell    Bailey's Investigative Services

      740 East Washington Street, Suite E-1,  Medina, OH 44256
      Phone: 330-764-3181   Fax: 330-725-2124  Email:
      baileyspi@...

      This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to
      whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
      reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the
      employee or agent for delivering the communication to the intended
      or copying of this communication may be strictly prohibited.

    • fug8tive@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
        In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:50:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        karousel@... writes:
        If anyone ever needs a good lawyer in New York State, please let me know.
        He is a very aggressive, no-nonsense attorney who is out for the truth and
        justice.

        wjf
        karousel@...
        Obviously this attorney is NOT someone working criminal defense!

        ******************
        This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
        confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
        reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
        are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
        by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
        and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
        Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
        2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
        Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
        Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
        CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
        www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
          Pre paid legal is a con. I am certain and I do know all about them. I know
          that their attorney panels are but losers. Don't waste your money. This site
          should not be used for selling anything to others. Right?

        • jameswhitccc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
            This is a scam. Don't waste your time or money.

          • karousel
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004

              What is that supposed to mean?
              wjf

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            • fug8tive@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                Time to wake up to the real world!
                A criminal defense attorney is NOT "out for truth and justice" as you put it
                oh naive one. They are out to get their client off, period.

                n a message dated 2/8/2004 12:12:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,

                ******************
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                  Please change the subject.

                  Cordially,
                  Roger

                  Roger Holloway
                  PO Box 851
                  Iowa Park, TX 76367
                  940-592-7000
                  www.TexasDetective.com
                  TX License # A10709

                  Member:
                  TPSA, TAIL, NAIS, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA, NAPPS

                  "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
                  This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
                  confidential.
                  The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
                  named/indicated above.
                  Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of
                  this
                  message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
                  please contact us right away.
                  Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
                  advice I am not an Attorney.

                  A decent cheap public records search tool. Read on.
                  When you visit the below link and sign up for your own account, your
                  account will receive a bonus of 100 FREE Lookups. Once you have signed
                  up for your own account, I will receive the same bonus.

                  http://www.PublicData.com/cgi-win/bonus.exe?Process=BR+dln=008342233,TX

                • Vicki Siedow
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                    It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                    Pity to be so unhappy.

                    Vicki Siedow
                    Siedow & Associates Investigations
                    & Custom Legal Support Services
                    2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                    La Crescenta, CA 91214
                    818-688-3295 fax
                    Siedow@...
                    Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                    CA Lic. PI #22852

                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                      He probably just needs to add some fiber to his diet Ms. Soprano <eg>.
                      With all due respect.
                      Cordially, Sonny

                      ******************
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                        In a message dated 2/9/2004 7:48:49 AM Central Standard Time,
                        Siedow@... writes:

                        > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                        > Pity to be so unhappy.

                        Isn't it much easier for the group to form a Chat room for these types of
                        discussions. Seems like it would save us all a lot of time
                        Andrew G
                        Astro Legal Services
                        Illinois

                      • ray_madison
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                          Pity you haven't read books like Lawyers and Thieves by Roy Grutman and Bill Thomas.
                          You might conclude that James is not always wrong.

                          Ray Madison
                          San Diego Truth Squad

                          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@L...> wrote:
                          > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                          > Pity to be so unhappy.
                          >

                          > Vicki Siedow
                          > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                          > & Custom Legal Support Services
                          > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                          > La Crescenta, CA 91214
                          > 818-242-0130
                          > 800-448-6431
                          > 818-688-3295 fax
                          > Siedow@L...
                          > Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                          > CA Lic. PI #22852

                        • elrick
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                            Couldn't a similar argument be made about ANY attorney?

                            ANY professional?