Skip to search.

Re: [infoguys-list] Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants out of Buffalo ...

  • iaoa7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2004
      In a message dated 2/6/2004 8:22:49 AM Central Standard Time,
      HollowayPI@... writes:

      > This company goes by several names
      >
      > Investigative Consultants, Inc. a division of Innerfax, Inc.
      > Innerfax, Inc.
      > Insurance Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      > Buffalo Grove, IL
      >
      > Now this name Insurance Investigative Consultants, Inc. Shows to be
      > licensed in IL but the other names do not.

             Thanks for the Heads up on these
      guys...More then likely they are DBA as the other company.

      Thanks
      Astro Legal Services
      River Grove Il
      iaoa1@...

    • baileyspi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2004
        Roger,

        You have done this on every list. Legally, you are not allowed to do this. It
        is a violations of the Fair Credit Collection act............these people can
        report you to the attorney general, it could null and void the debt and they
        can sue you for damages.

        Diane O'Donnell    Bailey's Investigative Services

        740 East Washington Street, Suite E-1,  Medina, OH 44256
        Phone: 330-764-3181   Fax: 330-725-2124  Email:
        baileyspi@...

        This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to
        whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
        reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the
        employee or agent for delivering the communication to the intended
        or copying of this communication may be strictly prohibited.

      • fug8tive@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
          In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:50:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          karousel@... writes:
          If anyone ever needs a good lawyer in New York State, please let me know.
          He is a very aggressive, no-nonsense attorney who is out for the truth and
          justice.

          wjf
          karousel@...
          Obviously this attorney is NOT someone working criminal defense!

          ******************
          This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
          confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
          reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
          that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
          communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
          are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
          by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
          and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
          Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
          2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
          Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
          Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
          CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
          www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
            Pre paid legal is a con. I am certain and I do know all about them. I know
            that their attorney panels are but losers. Don't waste your money. This site
            should not be used for selling anything to others. Right?

          • jameswhitccc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
              This is a scam. Don't waste your time or money.

            • karousel
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004

                What is that supposed to mean?
                wjf

                e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

              • fug8tive@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                  Time to wake up to the real world!
                  A criminal defense attorney is NOT "out for truth and justice" as you put it
                  oh naive one. They are out to get their client off, period.

                  n a message dated 2/8/2004 12:12:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,

                  ******************
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                    Please change the subject.

                    Cordially,
                    Roger

                    Roger Holloway
                    PO Box 851
                    Iowa Park, TX 76367
                    940-592-7000
                    www.TexasDetective.com
                    TX License # A10709

                    Member:
                    TPSA, TAIL, NAIS, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA, NAPPS

                    "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
                    This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
                    confidential.
                    The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
                    named/indicated above.
                    Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of
                    this
                    message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
                    please contact us right away.
                    Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
                    advice I am not an Attorney.

                    A decent cheap public records search tool. Read on.
                    When you visit the below link and sign up for your own account, your
                    account will receive a bonus of 100 FREE Lookups. Once you have signed
                    up for your own account, I will receive the same bonus.

                    http://www.PublicData.com/cgi-win/bonus.exe?Process=BR+dln=008342233,TX

                  • Vicki Siedow
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                      It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                      Pity to be so unhappy.

                      Vicki Siedow
                      Siedow & Associates Investigations
                      & Custom Legal Support Services
                      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                      La Crescenta, CA 91214
                      818-688-3295 fax
                      Siedow@...
                      Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                      CA Lic. PI #22852

                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                        He probably just needs to add some fiber to his diet Ms. Soprano <eg>.
                        With all due respect.
                        Cordially, Sonny

                        ******************
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                          In a message dated 2/9/2004 7:48:49 AM Central Standard Time,
                          Siedow@... writes:

                          > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                          > Pity to be so unhappy.

                          Isn't it much easier for the group to form a Chat room for these types of
                          discussions. Seems like it would save us all a lot of time
                          Andrew G
                          Astro Legal Services
                          Illinois

                        • ray_madison
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                            Pity you haven't read books like Lawyers and Thieves by Roy Grutman and Bill Thomas.
                            You might conclude that James is not always wrong.

                            Ray Madison
                            San Diego Truth Squad

                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@L...> wrote:
                            > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                            > Pity to be so unhappy.
                            >

                            > Vicki Siedow
                            > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                            > & Custom Legal Support Services
                            > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                            > La Crescenta, CA 91214
                            > 818-242-0130
                            > 800-448-6431
                            > 818-688-3295 fax
                            > Siedow@L...
                            > Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                            > CA Lic. PI #22852

                          • elrick
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                              Couldn't a similar argument be made about ANY attorney?

                              ANY professional?