do I belong here?

  • believeinangels0000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
      hi everyone! I am new to "group messaging" as well as anything
      computer so please forgive my complete ignorance! I came to your
      group via another "detective" service in my efforts to find people
      who do not want to be found--those who have not made their payments
      and are "in hiding." Not sure of the legal "do's-and-dont's" so once
      again, please excuse my ignorance!

      I am not a PI or licensed in any way in that regard--just a small-
      business associate trying to locate those who have chosen to "skip-
      out" with merchandise that is not fully paid for. Hope I am not
      repeating myself too much, here! Anyway, I was hoping to obtain info
      on how these folks can be found via the net. As I said we are a
      small family-owned business with limited financial resources so
      paying high fees for each search is not financially plausible. Most
      phone searches that I have tried do not seem to be accurate--or
      perhaps it is I who am innacurate in how I am going about these
      searches? There is also the very great possibility that these folks
      that I am looking for do not have phones in their own names, so that
      is one reason that I have had no success in that regard. Any help or
      info related to my quandary would be greatly appreciated.

      Also, I was looking through some of the posted messages and noticed
      the "Nieman-Marcus Cookie Scam." I do belong to a company that would
      be very beneficial in circumstances--as well as many others--such as
      that one and would like to tell others about it. However, do not
      want to post anything that may be against "group messaging policy" --
      remember my ignorance?

      Thank you all for your patience, and any assistance is much
      appreciated!

      Michelle
      michelle-rhodes@...
    • algo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
        --- believeinangels0000
        <michelle-rhodes@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone! I am new to "group messaging" as well
        > as anything
        > computer so please forgive my complete ignorance! I
        > came to your
        > group via another "detective" service in my efforts
        > to find people
        > who do not want to be found--those who have not made
        > their payments
        > and are "in hiding." Not sure of the legal
        > "do's-and-dont's" so once
        > again, please excuse my ignorance!
        >
        > I am not a PI or licensed in any way in that
        > regard--just a small-
        > business associate trying to locate those who have
        > chosen to "skip-
        > out" with merchandise that is not fully paid for.
        > Hope I am not
        > repeating myself too much, here! Anyway, I was
        > hoping to obtain info
        > on how these folks can be found via the net. As I
        > said we are a
        > small family-owned business with limited financial
        > resources so
        > paying high fees for each search is not financially
        > plausible. Most
        > phone searches that I have tried do not seem to be
        > accurate--or
        > perhaps it is I who am innacurate in how I am going
        > about these
        > searches? There is also the very great possibility
        > that these folks
        > that I am looking for do not have phones in their
        > own names, so that
        > is one reason that I have had no success in that
        > regard. Any help or
        > info related to my quandary would be greatly
        > appreciated.
        >
        > Also, I was looking through some of the posted
        > messages and noticed
        > the "Nieman-Marcus Cookie Scam." I do belong to a
        > company that would
        > be very beneficial in circumstances--as well as many
        > others--such as
        > that one and would like to tell others about it.
        > However, do not
        > want to post anything that may be against "group
        > messaging policy" --
        > remember my ignorance?
        >
        > Thank you all for your patience, and any assistance
        > is much
        > appreciated!
        >
        > Michelle
        > michelle-rhodes@...

        Michelle,
        best hire someone that has the professional expertise
        to locate what you are looking for.Look at the
        finacial
        loss you occured by this particular person and balance
        it with the cost of recovery.
        Nothing is free in this world.
        Al

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html