Monroe, GA -30656 : Easy quick assignment

  • Gary Humberson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      I have a easy quick assignment for an underwriting company. I need
      somebody in the area of zip code 30656, Monroe, GA to obtain 2 photos
      of a residence and one photo of the general street. I need the photos
      emailed to me by no later than Monday Feb.9 at 12pm.

      That is it. A quick easy $50.00

      email me privately at investigations@n... for the
      address and confirmation of accepting this assignment.

      Gary Humberson, Jr.

      Nu-Line Claims, Inc. (A-9300207)
      (941)953-3331

      www.nu-lineclaims.com