Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants out of Buffalo Grove, IL

  • hollowaypi
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
      Group

      I had made a post about Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants
      out of Buffalo Grove, IL about 4 weeks ago. I am looking for any
      other's who have been unpaid or had any troubles with this company.

      They were very late in making payment to me and when I tried to ask
      them about payment they acted very unprofessional towards me and said
      they were removing me from their contractor list just because I
      inquired about payment due to me.

      Now I just received my invoice back from them RIPPED UP. I had
      conducted surveillance and some data base searches for them provided
      them with a full written report and the tape drove many miles as
      well. This is going all the way I am going to pursue legal means and
      want any other's who may have been done the same way to join me in
      this fight.

      This company goes by several names

      Investigative Consultants, Inc. a division of Innerfax, Inc.
      Innerfax, Inc.
      Insurance Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      Buffalo Grove, IL

      Now this name Insurance Investigative Consultants, Inc. Shows to be
      licensed in IL but the other names do not.

      Can any one help me with this Please?

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      Check out
      The CheckMate
      semen detection test kit
      on my website.

      Member:
      TPSA, TAIL, NAIS, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA, NAPPS

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
      entity named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
      content of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in
      error please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
      legal advice I am not an Attorney.

      http://www.texasdetective.com/request.htm
    • michelle-rhodes
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
        Hi! In response to Roger and his dilemma regarding non-payment from what
        sounds like a highly disreputable company: I recently joined a company that
        has really done wonders in assisting me already, as well as several friends
        of mine that have also become members. The company is Pre-paid Legal, Inc
        out of Ada, OK. PPL has "Provider Law Firms" in every state so wherever you
        are, as a member of PPL you will be able to have access to legal advice from
        qualified attorneys on everday life matters as well as any "issues," such a
        non-payment of funds or anything else. I live in St. Louis and have
        already been in touch with my provider law firm here. My past experiences
        with attorneys have not been good, to say the least so I was surprised,
        grateful and relieved beyond measure at the courteous, prompt, helpful
        attitude exhibited by what I can now refer to as "MY attorney!" It is such
        a great feeling and I have been telling everyone I come in contact with
        about it! If you have not already retained legal services, Roger, it would
        be so worth your while to check out PPL. With this service, we can all have
        "equal justice" and no longer be "ripped off" by big corporations--or
        anyone else for that matter--who have their own lawyers and count on the
        fact that most people cannot afford to fight them, or just don't know
        exactly WHAT they can do, or what their rights are. As a member of PPL, I
        can call MY lawyers anytime, as often as I need for unlimited phone
        consultations. Of course, many situations require more than just legal
        advice or consultations and PPL provides so much more than just that--I know
        this from personal experience as well as all of the research I did before I
        joined the company.

        Sorry! Didn't mean to go on and on! I am just very excited about this
        service! I wish I had known about it years ago!

        Check them out, I know you will be impressed! For information on all the
        different plans and coverage offered you can go to www.prepaidlegal
        com/info/michellerhodes or www.prepaidlegal.com/go/michellerhodes
        There are many other websites and avenues through which anyone can
        thoroughly investigate PPL for themselves.

        Hope this helps anyone!
        Have a great day!
        Michelle
[...]

        To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href=
        mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href=
        mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • karousel
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
          If anyone ever needs a good lawyer in New York State, please let me know.
          He is a very aggressive, no-nonsense attorney who is out for the truth and
          justice.

          wjf
          karousel@...

          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
            I agree. I consider Pre-Paid Legal to be a lot like Kaiser health
            insurance. They're big on preventative care and cover most things that come
            up. They keep you out of trouble and handle everything from traffic tickets
            to IRS audits and identity theft. I'm selling it now to my clients for
            several reasons. It stops them wasting my time trying to get free legal
            advice out of them, it keeps them from spending all their money on attorneys
            and not having anything left to pay me with, and besides, I make great money
            selling it. As an investigator nearly everyone who contacts me is an easy
            sale, there being no atheists in fox holes. It doesn't handle absolutely
            every legal need, but it does cover an amazing amount. The biggest
            difference is the cost. Kaiser is in the $300-$500 a month price range, and
            PPL is around $16 - $75 per month for a whole family or company. I know
            they saved me MANY times the cost of a year's membership in the first month
            I had it. Since you get unlimited free phone consultations it's also great
            for asking all the legal questions we have like "is it OK to tape this?" and
            "Can I use a GPS tracker?" You get real legal advice from YOUR attorney,
            one who is responsible for giving you good advice, and who researches the
            situation and laws, not a client who gives you an off-the-cuff answer, or
            another investigator who may not know either.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Custom Legal Support Services
            2629 Foothill Blvd. #262