Announcement - New Division for Background Investigations

  • Kirsti Ekeholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hi Group,

      I wanted to let you know that after 6 grueling months of work, we finally
      have our new background investigative division at www.screensafecheck.com.

      I want to give special thanks to Jim Parker, www.piwebsites, for all of his
      patience, creativity, responsiveness, and work he put in to building this
      website. He originally thought we were doing a 4-7 pg site, but actually
      ended up as 43 pgs and completed yesterday!! We will still continue to offer
      our collection related services, bank/employment locates, but focus will be
      on background screenings.

      For a limited time, we are offering a few specials to our PI colleagues as a
      "thank you" for all of your assistance and launch of new division.....

      $3.00 - Nationwide Wants and Warrants - You provide full name, SS#,
      DOB,Gender/Race, we provide Agency Name and Phone Number where warrant is
      issued out of (must call agency to obtain specific court/warrant info). 1-2
      business days
      *No release required*

      $3.00 - Georgia Statewide Criminal Records Check
      Includes felonies, misdemeanors, arrests, and convictions from the official
      state repository (GCIC); will also include nationwide wants, warrants, and
      sex offender search. 1-2 business days. *Release Required*

      *FREE Shipping - CheckMate Semen Detection Kit
      http://www.screensafecheck.com/products.htm
      If any traces of semen are present on the area you decide to test, even in
      the smallest trace amounts, the patent pending CheckMate Semen Detection
      Test Kit will detect it. Invisible traces of dried semen can easily be
      detected for up to 2 years. Each CheckMate Infidelity Test Kit can test 5 or
      more articles of clothing and you get a second test kit FREE in every box.
      Ships USPS ground 1-3 days. (This kit really works - did one a few weeks
      ago)

      If we can help, please call to set-up your account and online ordering
      ability.

      thanks,
      Kirsti Ekeholm, LPI
      Ekeholm and Associates, LLC
      GA Private Detective Agency Lic # PDC001919
      http://www.ekeholm.com and http://www.screensafecheck.com
      (770) 720-8343