Yahoogroups lost messages and bounces

  • Bernard Cane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      I know I read this on one of these listservs. A while back someone posted a
      message about the effect of being bounced on one yahoogroup may have a
      ripple affect on the other yahoogroups a person may belong. I believe one
      of you posted a fix or solution to this problem. Please respond privately
      thank you,

      Bernard Cane, CIP, CII
      CA License # PI 11452
      BERNARD GEORGE INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
      CA License # PI 17001
      ~ Serving California and Beyond ~
      (800) 559-8118
      1001 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200, Santa Monica, CA 90401
      a member in good standing:
      C.I.P.I. - President & Executive Board Director
      CII, Member & CII
      ASIS, Member

      The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may
      be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the
      attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
      recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the
      intended recipient, you are requested to notify the sender immediately.
      Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not
      authorized to, and must not read, copy, distribute, use, or retain this
      message or any part of it.