Pearland, TX 77581 - Franklin, TN 37064

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Pearland TX 77581
      Franklin, TN 37064

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at a business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. These assignments require completion
      within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are interested
      in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...