Re: [infoguys-list] email tracing

  • brettnbold@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      So? It isn't like I have anything to hide from the FBI! If you're not doing
      anything wrong what do you have to worry about? I was a good citizen, paid my
      taxes (enough for three to follow me for the whole year) and am glad that they
      want to, if anything bad happens to me I don't have to call 911 now I can
      just say "did you see that"!
      Brett de'Rothschild
      NUTS2U2 legal services
      San Diego, ca