RE: Atlanta Seminar and so on

  • Karl Souders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Group,

      Sorry for the cross post.

      I am fairly new to the PI industry and I am a member of several of
      these email groups. I find alot of valuable info coming from them.
      My problem is that on every one of them there is always constant
      bickering about something that someone has said. Everyone is
      entitled to their opinion...you know they're (opinions) like
      something else we all have. With that being said.... As I said, I
      am new to the PI industry, so I look for opportunities to further my
      education. I did not feel that Mr Rugen's post swayed my "opinion"
      as "to" or "not to" attend the Atlanta Seminar in any way. I do not
      personally know anyone from these groups and so I have nothing to
      lose or to gain from agreeing with or disagreeing with anyone here.
      Maybe when folks post they should say "In my opinion..." or
      something. I just don't see what the fuss is about over someone
      giving their ideas or opinions. I feel that anyone in this field
      should always have an open mind. If they let one persons opinion
      decide for them whether they do something or not is to their
      disadvantage. I feel that being closed minded would be a great
      disadvantage when doing investigations. All that I'm saying is that
      if several people have the same opinion (good or bad) then maybe you
      should take that a little more to heart. Otherwise, check it out for
      yourself. "Can't we all just get along"

      Karl Souders
      Souders Investigations
      AR Lic# D03-091
      315 E 2nd St
      Dyess, AR 72330
      870-764-2040
      Toll Free: 888-480-7523
      soudersinvest@...

      "The truth is always the strongest argument"