www.infoguys.com Leif

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hello Group I Talked to Tony (see below)today and he asked that I
      REMOVE his listing from infoguys. Is that the greatest? I do not
      think thst his increase is all do to www.infoguys.com BUT I think its
      great that he is doing so well. I wanted to share this because I get
      a lot of email to this effect. I must again tell everyone that
      www.infoguys.com is a FREE Listing. I still get newbie email that
      reads nothing is free. ( I also get email to the effect of where do I
      pay for the special listing?)(; Sorry if I wasted a litte of your
      time today with this post. I just thought it would be interesting.
      Leif
      leif@...

      Name: Tony A> Suggs
      Email: bairfs@...

      Comments:
      I added process serving to our bail bond and fugitve recovery busines
      in April of 2002. Over a year ago I listed our process serving on
      InfoGuys and since then I have increase our business by 4 to 5 times!
      Our business has picked up so much that I will not use the local
      yellow pages for advertising. Through the internet listings I was
      able to land contracts with 3 large collection agencies and handle
      all of their Bay Area services. Tony A. Suggs B.A.I.R.F.S, Inc
      Richmond, CA