RE: [infoguys-list] [RE:{ investigatorresearch] Atlanta Email Tracing and Computer Security Seminar

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
      I am sorry... I must have missed any negative incantations in Mr. Rugen's
      email to this list; about Joseph Seanor's seminar... Could someone please
      point out to me any negative points in Mr. Rugen's email that I may have
      missed?

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      Maximum Security with Minimum Risk!

      Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator

      1005 Cherry St. Suite 203
      Columbia, MO.
      65202

      RMRI-INC@...
      http://rmri.net

      tel1: (636) 410-0251
      tel2: (573) 256-6240
      fax: (636) 410-0257
      mobile: (573) 864-5232

      Signature powered by PlaxoWant a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...

      Rick.