Re: Important Mission To Share

  • jameswhitccc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2004
      Publicly owned Corp stock shareholders are entitled to receive annual
      dividends, I think. But, many times the accountants don't show a profit sufficiently
      to pay any. Profits are often plowed back into R&D and annual bonuses.

      Mission Impossible?

      I have a mission for all members, if any would care to consider it? Our
      nation is spending far more than it takes in -- so, they will take in more and more
      and more -- and print more and more.

      It's not only the administration that is to blame -- it is mostly the
      congressional rep committees. They are spending like drunken sailors (no offense to
      any swabs). They want money sent back to their districts so they will get
      reelected. So they vote the way the seniors want them to-especially in an election
      year.

      It so happens that my CR is chairman of the military/defense budget and third
      in line on the really big one -- the Appropriations Committee. These two
      spend far more than any other committees. Over half of the entire budget. But,
      somehow he is in total control. What he wants -- he gets. He has been there over
      twenty-five years. But, he keeps such a low profile that many in his own
      district don't know his name.

      As to having power, he is now rated number ten in the entire system. He could
      easily have me killed. One injection and its done. So, I do have to do things
      carefully. Scary, huh?

      I have found that he is getting huge kickbacks from contractors and a private
      hospital. But, Don't dare release any until I am totally positive. I want him
      out of there.

      I have a lot of good solid evidence but I am finding it expensive to obtain.
      I need to find web sites that have and will provide personal and financial
      info -- free.

      I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Jim