RE: [infoguys-list] New Member

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 12, 2004
      Would be nice to know who you are, where you are and licensing informationl

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Managing Director
      Peregrine International, Inc.
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
      Fort Worth, TX 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      FAX: 775-261-7088
      Texas License A-11626
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 23, 2004
        Just wanted to say HI and thank you for allowing me to participate
        in this group.

        If anyone ever needs assistance with a telephone/cellular
        investigation, please feel free to contact me.

        Patrick Baird, TPLI
        1st Source Investigations
        TX Lic A10979
        http://www.pdjservices.com/
        "Telephone Investigations our specialty"
        United States and Canadian coverage
        Phone: 1-800-298-1153
        Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      • David Carrasco
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
          Dear Members,

          My name is David Carrasco, owner of CIS Investigations located in
          Phoenix, Arizona. I am Bonded and Insured. My "Epxertise and
          Specialty" is in video surveillance pertaining to workman
          comp/personal injury and domestic.

          I travel all of Arizona and available 24/7. Should you need a
          dedicated professional to assist you, please call and I look forward
          in workng with you all.

          Thanks,

          David Carrasco
          CIS Investigations
          PO Box 90018
          Phoenix, AZ 85066-0018
          602-305-9794
          Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
          AZ PI #9503016
        • SUNIL KUMAR
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
            Dear David,

            Welcome to the group and best of luck.I am a former police officer and run a pi agency in India.
            regards,

            Sunil Sharma,CEO,
            AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,
            14C,POCKET-6,MAYUR VIHAR
            PHASE-3,NEW DELHI-110096,
            INDIA

            Tel: +91-11-22625750
            +91-9899793007
            www.authenticinvestigation.com
            Member W.A.P.I.

          • Consulting Investigation Services
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
              Not to be confused with CIS of Texas, which is me! :)
              Welcome,
              Brian K. Ingram, Owner
              Consulting Investigation Services
              Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
              Forensic Data Recovery,
              Catastrophic Event Investigations,
              Major Case Criminal Defense
              "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
              brian@...
              www.cispi.net
              www.itraceemail.com
              Texas P.I. License A-8429

              My name is David Carrasco, owner of CIS Investigations located in
              Phoenix, Arizona. I am Bonded and Insured. My "Epxertise and
              Specialty" is in video surveillance pertaining to workman
              comp/personal injury and domestic.

              I travel all of Arizona and available 24/7. Should you need a
              dedicated professional to assist you, please call and I look forward
              in workng with you all.

              Thanks,

              David Carrasco
              CIS Investigations
              PO Box 90018
              Phoenix, AZ 85066-0018
              602-305-9794
              Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
              AZ PI #9503016

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Dianne
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 29, 2005
                Hello, just signed on to the group. Looking forward to getting to
                know everybody.

                My name is Dianne Smith and my company is Accutrac Investigations,
                Inc. in Huntsville Alabama. We are a Licensed Detective Agency that
                specializes in fugitive recovery and surveillance, both domestic and
                corporate, skip tracing, process serving, etc. Even though we are a
                fairly new company our team brings over 50 years experience in the
                security, surveillance, communications, and enforcement fields.

                Our Fugitive Recovery Team consists of 5 fully trained agents capable
                of working indiviually or as a unit depending on your needs. We
                operate across all of North Alabama (soon to include South to Middle
                Tennessee)and are available 24/7 to assist you. You can view our
                website at www.accutracinc.net.

                We have 7 trained Surveillance Technicians and 2 full time
                Research Investigators available to you as well. We will also post
                if we might need assistance in other parts of the US.

                Looking forward to a long, productive relationship with this group
                to help promote the safety of all our families.

                Happy New Year everyone!
                Dianne Smith
                Accutrac Investigations, Inc.
                PO Box 17142
                Huntsville, AL 35810
                256-683-7386 (cell)
              • John MacIntire
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 29, 2005
                  Diane: Welcome to the group and keep us in mind for assistance and
                  support out here in the Grand Canyon State. Our agencies have been
                  providing client services and support for the last 26 plus years.

                  All the very best to you and the group for a prosperous and Happy New
                  Year!

                  John

                  John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

                  President

                  MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

                  (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

                  (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

                  john@...

                  www.macintireandassociates.com

                  AZ PI #8008002

                  John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

                  Vice President

                  Online Screening, Inc.

                  (520) 622-1070 / (800) 641-2737

                  (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

                  john@...

                  www.onlinescreeninginc.com

                  "Information for Peace of Mind"

                  Member: NCISS, INTELNET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA

                  Confidentiality Notice

                  The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
                  confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
                  is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
                  this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
                  the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
                  any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
                  reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
                  prohibited.

[...]

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/g0CDCD/tzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM
                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • latinoymas
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Dear fellow Associates,

                    My name is David Carrasco and owner of CIS Investigations located in
                    Phoenix Arizona.

                    I've been licensed since 1991 within the State of Arizona and
                    also "Retired" Air Force with Law Enforcement/Security/Investigative
                    experience.

                    My "Expertise" is in video surveillance related to workman
                    comp/personal injury and domestic. I service the entire State of
                    Arizona and on a needed basis, have also conducted workman
                    comp/personal injury and domestic surveillances in Mexico as I'm
                    also Bi-Lingual.

                    Please review the Links page to view my Webpage.

                    I also possess an "Armed Security" license and have provided armed
                    escort for Executive Protection to include strike details.

                    If I can be of any assistance, please call.

                    Respectfully submitted,

                    David Carrasco
                    CIS Investigations
                    PO Box 90018
                    Phoenix, Arizona 85066-0018
                    602-305-9794
                    Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
                    Arizona PI #9503016
                  • Debra Honea
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 15, 2007
                      Hello Group,

                      We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to
                      the group. Total Investigations is a private investigations company
                      who is located in Puckett, Mississippi. We work cases in the state of
                      Mississippi and Alabama plus we can conduct nationwide searches for
                      criminal and personal searches. We work many different types of
                      cases, such as infidelity, child custody, background checks (Criminal
                      and personal), criminal investigations, insurance fraud, process
                      serving, missing persons, workman's compensation fraud, skip tracing,
                      genealogy research, place of employment searches, asset searches,
                      plus much more. If we can be of service to any of you, please do not
                      hesitate to call or e-mail us.

                      Thank you
                      Debra Honea
                      Total Investigations