Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Introducing New Member of your group

  • jameswhitccc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
      Thanks. I am interested in participating. I am working on some investigated
      features re: Congressional Repsentatives and the VA. I do have ample proof for
      causing major problems for them. I am mostly an investigative journalist now.
      But I do some PI work as well. I would appreciate knowing about any sites that
      will lead me to the truth about the wash. DC parasites and crooks. Thanks,
      Jim Whitby