Re: Introducing New Member of your group

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
      Welcom to the group Gary.
      Leif
    • jameswhitccc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
        Thanks. I am interested in participating. I am working on some investigated
        features re: Congressional Repsentatives and the VA. I do have ample proof for
        causing major problems for them. I am mostly an investigative journalist now.
        But I do some PI work as well. I would appreciate knowing about any sites that
        will lead me to the truth about the wash. DC parasites and crooks. Thanks,
        Jim Whitby