Introducing New Member of your group

  • Gary Humberson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
      My name is Gary Humberson and I own Nu-Line Claims Investigations (A-
      9300207) and Nu-Line Claims Adjusting, Inc. in the State of Florida.
      We have been in business since 1993 and specialize in surveillance
      and full investigative services. I have been a lic. Private
      Investigator since 1988 in the State of Florida.

      We are always seeking experienced investigators throughout the
      country. We have national accounts we handle for several insurance
      companies. We act as their S.I.U. unit.

      Any cases in Florida, we can handle them quickly with results at a
      realistic price to you. All I ask is the same favor in return when we
      assign a case to you.

      Thank you for reading my brief introduction about myself and my
      company.
      Gary Humberson
    • Leif
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
        Welcom to the group Gary.
        Leif
      • jameswhitccc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
          Thanks. I am interested in participating. I am working on some investigated
          features re: Congressional Repsentatives and the VA. I do have ample proof for
          causing major problems for them. I am mostly an investigative journalist now.
          But I do some PI work as well. I would appreciate knowing about any sites that
          will lead me to the truth about the wash. DC parasites and crooks. Thanks,
          Jim Whitby