Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1008

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      In a message dated 1/5/2004 7:12:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      As one who in less than 10 hours will be putting on a blue uniform and gun
      to serve 12 hours on patrol on the violent streets of South Africa, I have
      to admit that some of my decisions as a volunteer police officer since 1980,
      are delayed or effected by the fact that, these days, if I get it wrong I
      could be personally sued.
      Yes, it is quite a catch 22 with monday morning quarterbacking thrown in.
      Thanks for your input.
      Amy