Fwd: [infoguys-list] Happy New Year

  • fred harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Someone hacked my email and sent this email out, i know who sent it out and this individual wants me off the list. This is a criminal act and i have no publication of such intent or any publication. Please disregard the previous email.I will get off the list because this individual is going too far and it's fair for the rest of the list to see this garbage.

      Jack Swanson
      WAshington D.C

      Note: forwarded message attached.