[infoguys-list] Valid-Info

  • anis jamoussi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1998
      A new member from Montreal;Quebec: Canada!
      My name is Anis and I'm a self employed.I've a home based business: Validation Services.
      I started offering Tenant Screening Services.
      My backgroung is bad-debt collection and skip tracing.I use to be a collector and credit agent .I'm looking for a software to process my reports.It take me long time to write actually my reports. If you have something to suggest,I'll be glad to try it. Thanks.

      -----