SEASONAL GREETINGS - 2003/2004

  • hotmailOSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      The Directors & Staff at 1st Priority International - Agencies (Head
      Office - Belfast) extend to all Infoguys Members Greetings and Wishes for
      this Christmas Season, and of course the New Year 2004.

      For those who do not know us, we are based in the UK, Republic of Ireland,
      and provide services throughout the EU and Overseas.

      We also provide DNA - Paternity Testing and Forensics through our Subsidiary
      "1st Priority Forensics" (www.1stpriorityforensics.com)

      We have an appointed Associated Agency based in Moscow, and can provide a
      wide range of services in the Russian Federation.

      If we can assist, please email at any time

      Ian (D. Withers)

      1st Priority International - Professional Investigators &
      Litigation Support Services - Local National & International
      HEAD OFFICE:- PO BOX 266. BELFAST BT5 4AQ
      Tel: + 44 9068 3000 Fax: + 44 9068 3003
      hq@...
      Visit at www.priorityinternational.com

      ---