New Assignments - Various

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8 2:58 PM
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Sheboygan, WI 53081
      Amarillo, TX 79101
      Lewes, DE 19958
      Olathe, KS 66061

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at a business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. These assignments require completion
      within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are interested
      in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

    • David H. Press

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
          Dear Group,

          We have assignments in the following locations:

          Albuquerque, NM 87106
          Youngstown, OH 44509
          Rochester, NY 14609

          These assignments requires quick personal contact at the business
          location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed