New To The Group

  • Karl Souders
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hello Group,
      My name is Karl W. Souders, owner/operator of Souders
      Investigations. I am located in North East Arkansas, approx 50 miles
      from Memphis, TN. Looking forward to getting to know you folks and
      having the opportunity to work together. As I said, I am located in
      NE AR but will work anywhere in the state. Can provide a multitude
      of services including but not limited to Surveilance, Photography &
      Video services, Witness locates and interviews, Sworn Statements,
      etc. If I can be of assistance to anyone please let me know. Thank
      you for your time and allowing me to be part of your group.

      Karl W. Souders
      Souders Investigations
      315 E 2nd St
      Dyess, AR 72330