Ideas

  • john taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hi ,

      Sorry about not posting my messages correctly hopefully this will suffice.

      I am looking for better ways or ideas to obtain info from debtors via the the telephone.

      I would like to also know better ways of hooking debtors via the traplines.

      Regards

      JohnTaylor
      SkipTracer
      Comapny:Skiptracing Locators
      Contact:604-781-8947
      Vancouver Canada
      Email:johntracer2000@...
      Alternate:john-jem@...

      John Taylor

      Position:Skiptracer

      Location:Canada

      Nickname:Tracker

      email:johntracer2000@...

      Contact

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
        One method I've been successful with is as follows; I contact the subject
        via my 800 number and explain that I run a company that coordinates family
        reunions. Of course, prior to contact it helps to know the names of one or two
        relatives to lend credence to my pitch. Information I've obtained are alternate
        phone numbers, work numbers, place of employment, alternate addresses. Your
        pitch must be tailored to the indiidual and the type of info you need to move
        the case forward. Because each case is different, I can't provide you with a
        standardized format. Be creative, confident, and believable and you usually
        obtain the info you need. Good luck.

        Jeff Greenwood

        FL Lic. # C9900790
        GA Lic. # PDE045168
        VA Reg. # 99-0178888

        Home: 352.750.2898
        Cell: 353.408.4871
      • greenwood152@aol.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2003
            Hi everyone,

            To all those who helped me out just saying thanks.Thanks for helping out your neighbor from the North.

            Regards

            John Taylor
            SkipTracer
            Skiptracing Locators

[...]