Skiptracing ideas

  • johntracer2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any ideas on which methods can replace pretexts for
      obtaining info from debtors via the telephone?What are good hooks and
      tricks with trap lines as well?

      Regards

      John
    • .Hans Schmidt.
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2003
        If you have an address and you suspect your subject will eventually be
        there, leave a fake Delivery Notice with an 800 number for them to call to
        reschedule delivery. That 800 number, of course, will be your trap line.
        And when they call, they'll leave the number/location they're calling from.

        Sample Delivery Notice (Word doc format) available on request.

        Hans

        At 02:47 PM 12/6/2003, you wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >Does anyone have any ideas on which methods can replace pretexts for
        >obtaining info from debtors via the telephone?What are good hooks and
        >tricks with trap lines as well?
        >
        >Regards
        >
        >John

        HANS SCHMIDT
        Licensed Private Investigator
        Tel: 800-387-1164
        Fax: 800-838-9973
        Email: hans@...

        PO Box 770858
        Lakewood, OH 44107-0039
        Fax: 216-274-9727
        Cuyahoga County (OH) Court of Common Pleas, Division of Domestic Relations
        Standing Special Process Server
        Ohio PI License #: pending

        PO Box 457
        Waterloo, NY 13165-0457
        Fax: 800-838-9973
        NY PI License #: 11000100181
        NY Notary Public #: 01SC6063391

        Web: http://www.sherlockhans.com (under construction)
      • tekilya2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 7, 2003
          no, not unless you want to pay for it

        • F David Bertrand
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 7, 2003
            It depends John on how well the "Debtor" is adept to the latest methods by credit collectors to collect information. The best going as of today's method (that I know and use) is to know the relative's name, which is an entry on all credit application forms, and then call the debtor as if you are a long lost friend. The rest is up to how clever you are in obtaining information.

            Good Luck,

            David Bertrand
            Bertrand Bail Bonds
            Bail Agent / Process Server (Tennessee)
            TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 20, 2003
              Hans: I would like to take a look at one of your "Sample Delivery Notices"
              if possible. Thanks, Bob
              Robert S. "Bob" Stack, CIP/CPI
              INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
              P.O. Box 611
              San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
              415.485.7075
              415.312.1744 (cell)
              415.893.9894 fax)
              icu@... (email)
              California state license PI 6866 (1973)

              http://mail2web.com/ .
            • foxgrantuk@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 21, 2003
                We in the UK use a similar method for drawing out people at an address, and
                likewise we use an 0800 number to avoid someone knowing where they are
                calling.

                I would welcome seeing the format of your "delivery note".

                Cheers,
                Martin Grant

                F O X G R A N T A G E N C Y
                Solicitors Agents, Process Servers & Enquiry Agents

                Telephone: 01235 769769

                Email: foxgrantuk@...
                Website: www.enquiryagent.net Fox Grant Uk Solicitors 1st Choice
                fax: 01235 772323

                DX 40764 Wantage
                Waterside Chambers, Station Road, Oxfordshire, OX12 0DH.
                Martin Grant member of the Association of British Investigators
                You may not see us, but we can be there
                This Email is confidential, it does not form a contract, it is subject to
                contract, and without prejudice

                CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
                This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or
                confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
                entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended
                recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution to another person or
                format, or use of the contents of this message/information is prohibited. If you
                are not the indicated recipient or have received this message in error please
                return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
                ExecutivePostmaster@... Please then delete your copy from your system.

              • .Hans Schmidt.
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 21, 2003
                  I'm not in my office right now, but when I return, I'll forward you a copy.

                  Hans

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 21, 2003

                  • greenwood152@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 21, 2003
                      Hans,

                      I would greatly appreciate a copy of your "Delivery Notice" as well.

                      Regards,

                      Jeff Greenwood
                      FL Lic. # C990079D