full timr / part time work needed

  • M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Dear Group,

      I have worked in the surveillance Field for just about 5 years with experience in covert surveillance design and Field surveillance operations from, divorce, marriage, to insurance and workmen's comp.

      I am in the NYC area and I am able to travel for work if needed. I would like to work for a company under there license at a full time or part time basis.

      Please email me privately,

      Thank you,

      Mark
      Email: mminof@...