Sarnia, ONT N7T126

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Sarnia, ONT N7T126

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      Please advise cost and turnaround time.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are interested
      in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...