International work needed

  • M
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      I need someone to check into a business in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FSU). and see if this business is real and trust Worthy.

      Please reply privately.

      Thank you.

    • Stef
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
        I am currently residing in Spain so should you need any information on anything on the Costa del Sol i am able to help. Stephanie.
        I need someone to check into a business in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FSU). and see if this business is real and trust Worthy.

        Please reply privately.

        Thank you.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • CANER Arif
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
          Please send me some details and let me know the available budget for this
          particular assignment in Bishkek.
          Kind Regards,
          www.speculummundi.8m.net
          alexan.rbcmail.ru

          --- M <mminof@...> wrote:
          > I need someone to check into a business in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FSU). and
          > see if this business is real and trust Worthy.
          >
          > Please reply privately.
          >
          > Thank you.

          =====
          Kindest Regards,