contac in case you neead help in mexico

  • rolando castillo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      is not that hard call me at 619 778 18 97 if you nead help

      F David Bertrand <TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...> wrote:Well...As always. Bring cash and walk into the court house and ask for it. Or...contact a Mexican Attorney and he will get it after payment. One has to figure the cost of going there versus paying an attorney in Guadalajara. To find a Mexican attorney online...search for "Mexico" etc..etc..

      Good luck,

      Dave Bertrand
      TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...