INVESTIGATIVE ASSIGNMENTS: Saturday 12-6 and 12-13

  • Law Offices of Attorney Services
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      December 2, 2003

      Subject: Investigative Assignments
      Dates: 12-6-03 and 12-13-03 (Nationwide)

      Type: Federal Civil Investigation for Broadcast Signal Theft

      Details:

      (Moderators, please excuse the cross post,
      but we have two assignments to post
      immediately)

      On Saturday, Dec 6 and Dec 13, 2003 - a live
      pay-per-view of international boxing broadcast
      signals will only be permitted to licensed
      establishments.

      Our firm is seeking to contract Private
      Investigators, active/retired Law Enforcement
      Officials, and other interested operatives to
      visit and audit commercial establishments in
      your area for federal signal theft during the
      upcoming Pay-per-view broadcasts.

      Our firm provides:

      a) Guaranteed earnings within 14 to 45 days
      after receipt of your documents.

      b) No restriction on your assigned territory.

      c) A User Name and Passcode to our private
      training website which contains over 80
      interactive active topics for orientation or
      training.

      d) Interactive web discussion with over a
      thousand other federal anti-piracy investigators

      e) A free independent certification program as
      a Broadcast Signal Theft Investigator - which
      can be a prelude to a manager's salary and
      higher earnings.

      e) Instant web downloads of all legal
      documents; instant viewing of all state legal
      lists of licensed clients for this broadcast.

      ------

      As the winter season began - we have had
      multiple assignments this month. Performing
      these assignments can also lead to other and
      greater needs to be performed by those who
      invest in their time and skills.

      For those interested in signing up before the
      deadline, please contact our office immediately.

      William Marshall
      Attorney Services
      National Office - Western States
      (406) 837-4432

      Office Hours:
      Monday through Friday
      9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain Time

      ------
      Legal Notice:
      This announcement is subject to all local
      statutes and regulations.
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Are these assignments for the Eastern North Carolina area?
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Law Offices of Attorney Services
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
          Yes, they cover that area too.

          We have one more assignment before the end of the year, which is
          this Saturday. For more information, here is a copy:

          December 8, 2003

          Subject: Investigative Assignment
          Date: 12-13-03 (Nationwide)

          Type: Federal Civil Investigation for Broadcast Signal Theft

          Details:

          (Moderators, please excuse the cross post,
          but we have two assignments to post
          immediately)

          On Saturday, December 13, 2003 - a live

          list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-
          subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

          Service.