Florida Agency, introduction

  • Leighanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Fairly new to this group. Thank you for the invitation to join. We
      are gathering some very useful information and tips from all of
      you. If anyone needs assistance in Florida, please feel free to
      contact us anytime.

      We are a full-service agency providing investigative, process, notary
      and legal nurse consulting to attorneys, businesses, agencies and
      most recently to the public. We provide most all general services
      including surveillance and specialize in elder abuse/neglect,
      insurance, criminal defense and child custody. We also are notarial
      signing agents, we have female investigators within our DIVA
      DETECTIVES division and have a certified EOE agent on our team.

      We are proud members of FALI, NAIS, CDITC, ACFE, NAWBO,
      missingkin.com, NAPPS, FAPPS... to name a few.

      Take Care & Keep those emails coming,
      Leighanna Mandacino, FALI BOD Secretary
      ThePIAgency@...
      www.thepiagency.us