Re: [infoguys-list] Procedure For Obtaining Marriage Records From Mexico

  • F David Bertrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Well...As always. Bring cash and walk into the court house and ask for it. Or...contact a Mexican Attorney and he will get it after payment. One has to figure the cost of going there versus paying an attorney in Guadalajara. To find a Mexican attorney online...search for "Mexico" etc..etc..

      Good luck,

      Dave Bertrand
      TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        is not that hard call me at 619 778 18 97 if you nead help

        F David Bertrand <TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...> wrote:Well...As always. Bring cash and walk into the court house and ask for it. Or...contact a Mexican Attorney and he will get it after payment. One has to figure the cost of going there versus paying an attorney in Guadalajara. To find a Mexican attorney online...search for "Mexico" etc..etc..

        Good luck,

        Dave Bertrand
        TennesseeFugitiveRecovery@...
        Someone wrote to me concerning the procedure for obtaining a copy of a marriage certificate from Mexico. Apparently, what they have is:

        1. Bride's maiden name
        2. Approximate year of marriage
        3. Location - Guadalajara, Mexico

        Anyone here familiar with the procedure/laws for obtaining marriage certificates in Mexico? I must admit I am quite curious now.

        J., Spies Online Webmaster
        http://www.spiesonline.net

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT