New PI Networking Page!

  • Spies Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Everyone,

      A new page devoted to private investigator networking and communications is now available. The page contains information for private investigators including message boards for private investigators, chat rooms for private investigators, e-mail discussion groups for private investigators, web site design for private investigators and awards private investigators can win for their web sites, web rings for sites devoted to private investigation, and magazines for private investigators. If you have a web site or page devoted to an upcoming PI conference, please let Spies Online know and it will be added to the page. New resources will be added constantly - the page is now a basic shell. Please do not hesitate to e-mail me privately to suggest a resource. There is also a link to our super directory of PI directories!

      Thanks,

      J., Spies Online Webmaster
      http://www.spiesonline.net