Request for Subpoena Addresses

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
      I apologize for the cross postings:

      I need the addresses for the service of subpoenas for the following:

      Yahoo (email and messenger)
      Hotmail (email)
      MSN Messenger
      ICQ (email and messenger)

      Thanking all who respond in advance.

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Peregrine International
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy
      Fort Worth, Texas 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      EFax: 775-261-7088
      EMail: Pegasus3@...
      WEB: www.pi-inc.us
      Texas License Number: A11626

      ================================
      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electonic mail (e-mail) message
      may be confidential. This information may be protected by priviledge, work
      product immunity, or other applicable laws. If you are not the intended
      recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
      e-mail without permission of the author is strictly prhibited. Since e-mail
      can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
      guaranteed. This message may be opinon of the sender only.

      ===========================
      NOTICE

      This e-mail communications is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
      financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
      communication without seeking the advice of an attorney or financial
      advisor.

    • karousel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
        I believe Yahoo! is:

        Custodian of Records
        701 First Avenue
        Sunnyvale, Ca. 94089
        (408) 349-7941 (fax)

        To confirm, you can call (408) 731-3300 - their General Counsel in Santa
        Clara and find out.

        wjf

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • .Hans Schmidt.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
          Here's a great resource for you:
          http://www.forensicsweb.com/downloads/cfid/isplist/isplist.htm

          Hans Schmidt
          NYS Licensed Private Investigator
          Waterloo, NY 13165

          Standing Special Process Server, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas,
          Domestic Relations Division
          Lakewood, OH 44107

          800-387-1164