Re: [infoguys-list] Introduction...Eagle Eye Investigations of Colorado

  • rolando castillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      hi my name is rolando castillo i work mexico area if you nead any asistens please feil free to call on me iam ex cop in tijuana baja and the state of sinaloa and sonora my cell619778 18 97 have agrate day

      Ken Rief <bailball@...> wrote:
      Greetings,
      We are Eagle Eye Investigations of Colorado. We
      offer professional and dependable services. Services
      such as;

      * Bail Enforcement/Fugitive Recovery
      * Bail Bonds
      * Missing Persons and Skip Tracing
      * Service of Process
      * Criminal/Civil Investigations
      * Surveillance
      * Employee theft
      * Worker's Comp
      * Court Document Searches
      * Nursing Homes/At Risk Adult Investigations
      * Runaway Locates
      * Vehicle/Collateral Locates and Repossession
      * Background Checks
      * Covert Investigations
      * Cheating Spouses
      * Gang Identification and Activities

      Many other investigative services availble.
      Specializing in Southern Colorado Counties.

      Contact us ANYTIME!
      Eagle Eye Investigations of Colorado
      Ken Rief & Luis Flores

      Pueblo Office: 719-583-8300