Flight plan for a private plane

  • privatesnoop101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2003
      I am in need of a private planes recent flight schedule. If you know how I
      can find where a private plane, by N number has filed a flight plan please
      contact me privately at privatesnoop101@....

      Thanks in advance.

      Keith Rounsavall
      Rounsavall Investigations
      Little Rock, Arkansas
      501-219-0200
      privatesnoop101@...
      www.privatesnoop.com

    • Rus B. Robison
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
        Hi Keith,

        Flight plans are filed and closed through the "FAA Flight Service Station"
        network. If you have the tail number, contact your local FSS and see if it
        is still on the computer. After the plan is closed (meaning a successful
        flight has ended) there is little to no reason to archive the information.

        The only pilots who are REQUIRED to file a flight are those flying IFR
        (Instrument Flight Rules). VFR (Visual Flight Rules) pilots are not required
        to file a flight plan unless they are entering high density air space, i.e.
        Dallas-Ft. Worth, O'Hare, LAX, etc.

        If a pilot flies from small airport one to small airport two by visual
        navigation, no flight plan is necessary and only filed at the pilot's
        discretion.

        Hope this helps to make it more understandable.

        Best Holiday Wishes to All.

        With best regards, I remain...

        Very truly yours,
        RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
        PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

        Rus B. Robison

        Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
        Private Investigators
        Post Office Box 720560
        Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
        (405) 721-2295 Voice
        (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

        rbr@...

        Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

        Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

        I am in need of a private planes recent flight schedule. If you know how I
        can find where a private plane, by N number has filed a flight plan please
        contact me privately at privatesnoop101@....

        Thanks in advance.

        Keith Rounsavall
        Rounsavall Investigations
        Little Rock, Arkansas
        501-219-0200
        privatesnoop101@...
        www.privatesnoop.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • privatesnoop101@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
          In a message dated 11/25/2003 1:17:35 PM Central Standard Time,
          rbr007@... writes:
[...]

          Thanks Rus,

          I found the guy I was looking for.

          Have a good Holiday Season!!!