Happy Thanksgiving

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2003
      To the entire group.

      Happy Thanksgiving

      From all of us at

      Peregrine International
      Fort Worth, Texas 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      EFax: 775-261-7088
      EMail: Pegasus3@...
      WEB: www.pi-inc.us
      Texas License Number: A11626

      ================================
      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electonic mail (e-mail) message
      may be confidential. This information may be protected by priviledge, work
      product immunity, or other applicable laws. If you are not the intended
      recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
      e-mail without permission of the author is strictly prhibited. Since e-mail
      can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
      guaranteed. This message may be opinon of the sender only.

      ===========================
      NOTICE

      This e-mail communications is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
      financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
      communication without seeking the advice of an attorney or financial
      advisor.

    • karousel
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2003
        Thank you. Same to you.

        A little humor ....

        wjf

        The Parrot
        A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad
        attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth
        was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change
        the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft
        music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's
        vocabulary.

        Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled
        back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. John,
        in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the
        freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then
        suddenly there was total quiet.

        Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot,
        John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

        The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said "I
        believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm
        sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend
        to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

        John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

        As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in
        his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

        HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • Spyville.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 25, 2003
          Hello, Group

          I am posting today to wish all our members a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with your family. I will not be able to approve any messages on that day. (I will be turkey overdosed) Please put up any posts on Wednesday the 26th before 6:00 pm. I will be back to the list on Friday. I hope all is well with everyone.

          Thanks very much.

          Leif

          Leif@...

          www.Spyville.com LLC
          Spy Cameras - CCTV - Phone Recorders - and More!
          Quality, Service, and Satisfaction Guaranteed
          Order Toll Free 1-866-SPYVILLE
          email: info@...
          Yahoo Group for Spyville comments and questions
          Affiliate sales programs Online-Prescriptions
          As seen on TV Products

        • David H. Press
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 26, 2003
            For all of us at Press Investigation, have a happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday.

            David H. Press
            dhp@...
            Press Investigations, Inc.
            3 Danada Square East #262
            Wheaton, IL 60187
            630-637-4008 - Ofc.

          • iaoa7@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 26, 2003
              In a message dated 11/25/2003 5:12:35 PM Central Standard Time,
              spyzilla@... writes:

              > Hello, Group
              >
              > I am posting today to wish all our members a Happy Thanksgiving.
              >
              > Just passing on the thought of all the Group, since everyone is passing on
              > the holiday greeting.
              >
              > Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless America

            • Frank M. Grande
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 23, 2006
                My fellow colleagues,

                Have a Happy Thanksgiving this year from all of us at CheckMate
                Investigations.

                Very Truly Yours,

                Frank Grande
                President
                CheckMate Inv. LLC
                P.O. Box 825
                Bethel, CT 06801
                203.743.63455
                203.778.2415
                877.743.6455
                info@...
                www.checkmate-investigations.net
              • Frank and Julie Grande
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 26, 2008
                  To all my fellow colleagues,

                  I always look forward to working with you all through the cases, problems, and all areas of our business that we partake in.  Its been a great year and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has assisted me through out the years with their wisdom.  These groups have always been a great tool in all areas of the business.  Not only for me but for others as well.  Happy Thanksgiving.

                  Warmest regards,

                  Frank M. Grande
                  CheckMate Investigations LLC
                  P.O. Box 825
                  Bethel, CT 06801
                  Office: 203.743.6455
                  Fax:  203.778.2415
                  Toll: 877.743.6455
                  Email info@...
                  Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
                  CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
                  When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
                  WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

                   All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

                • Frank and Julie Grande