Re: [infoguys-list] Sonny

  • karousel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
      Sonny:

      I am a little confused. I am new on this list. I signed up because it was
      my understanding that lawyers and other professionals (legal and otherwise)
      posted here to exchange ideas, obtain information, etc. Have I been
      mis-informed?

      >>>and keep your identity hidden. <<<
      I have never revealed my name on any of the lists I am on. And on those
      lists, most people don't. So with the experience I have posting, I don't
      find that odd. I am not hiding or being mysterious. You have my email
      address so anyone can contact me privately. I am perplexed - I don't
      understand the attack.

      >>>Your credibility is as lacking as the point of view you support.<<<
      I'm sorry you feel that way, but why would you say something like that? You
      don't even know me. It just so happens that what I stated was true. Since
      you are not from the area, you wouldn't be familiar with the facts. So to
      get nasty is unreasonable and not a very nice thing to do on a discussion
      board.

      I was just trying to confirm that what Mr. Mann said is true and that he was
      looking for help. I don't understand the attack on him either.

      Have you heard of the group "J.A.I.L. for Judges", a nationwide organization
      that is seeking accountability for judges? I believe I read about Mr. Mann
      there.

      I thought that with my knowledge and expertise, there might come a time when
      I could be helpful to others on this forum.

      wjf

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
        In a message dated 11/10/2003 10:41:11 PM Central Standard Time,
        karousel@... writes:

        > I am a little confused. I am new on this list. I signed up because it was
        > my understanding that lawyers and other professionals (legal and otherwise)
        > posted here to exchange ideas, obtain information,

        WJF

        I could not agree with you more. You are right on
        the Money on your definition of what this should be about
        APG
        Astro Legal Service