Re: [infoguys-list] Re:Story ideas

  • fug8tive@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
      how nice of you to support mr mann, and keep your identity hidden. Your
      credibility is as lacking as the point of view you support.
      Cordially, Sonny

      *****
      THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
      ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
      CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
      this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
      responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
      please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
      www. Asset Investigations .com
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
        I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
        in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
        we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem, and that he has a
        FREEKIN' WEB SITE up about it. He is asking for a lawsuit, not to mention
        exposing whatever investigation he may be doing. The way you do it is to do
        the investigation QUIETLY, and then, once you have all the criminal, etc.
        acts documented, THEN you expose the judge. Not only do I have my own cases
        to work, I don't wish to be sued by a crooked judge for being associated
        with this "investigation," which itself seems to be run bass ackwards. I
        wish him luck, if he is correct it needs to be handled, but I think he's
        going about it incorrectly, and in a way that may land him in the soup. I
        do not wish to be part of the seasoning.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        CA Lic. PI #22852

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
          There's more than one way to skin a cat, and you can't always do it quietly.

          Ray Madison

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@L...> wrote:
          > I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
          > in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
          > we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem, and that he has a
          > FREEKIN' WEB SITE up about it. He is asking for a lawsuit, not to mention
          > exposing whatever investigation he may be doing. The way you do it is to do
          > the investigation QUIETLY, and then, once you have all the criminal, etc.
          > acts documented, THEN you expose the judge. Not only do I have my own cases
          > to work, I don't wish to be sued by a crooked judge for being associated
          > with this "investigation," which itself seems to be run bass ackwards. I
          > wish him luck, if he is correct it needs to be handled, but I think he's
          > going about it incorrectly, and in a way that may land him in the soup. I
          > do not wish to be part of the seasoning.
          >

          > Vicki Siedow
          > Siedow & Associates Investigations
          > & Custom Legal Support Services
          > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
          > La Crescenta, CA 91214
          > 818-242-0130
          > 800-448-6431
          > 818-688-3295 fax
          > Siedow@L...
          > Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
          > CA Lic. PI #22852

        • Philip Mann

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                In a message dated 11/10/2003 3:36:38 PM Central Standard Time,
                fug8tive@... writes:

                > how nice of you to support mr mann, and keep your identity hidden. Your
                > credibility is as lacking as the point of view you support.
                > Cordially

                Really it would be better to get down to Business and assignment
                projects. Most of this group e-mail is really uncalled for.

              • iaoa7@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                  In a message dated 11/10/2003 5:50:19 PM Central Standard Time,
                  Siedow@... writes:

                  > I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
                  > in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
                  > we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem

                  Robert Durst found not Guilty for murder and disposing of the body by
                  cutting him up. Chopped up the body and threw him in the Bay. I really cannot see
                  any Justice here. Self defense? Yes, but the brutality of the chopping the
                  individual is just to far out for me.
                  Regards,
                  Andrew G
                  Astro Legal Services

                • BILL HEARN
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                    GROUP...
                    WHAT IS ALL THIS JIBBERISH? LETS GET ON
                    WITH THE WORLD. DONT YOU HAVE ANY CASES TO WORK?
                    I FEEL BAD ENOUGH THAT I STARTED THIS THREAD, THEN
                    MR. MANN PERVERTED IT, BY BRINGING IN HIS AGENDA.
                    "CANT WE ALL, JUST GET ALONG"...
                    THIS IS ONE HELL OF A GOOD GROUP OF PROS HERE, WE
                    DONT NEED TO HEAR THIS CRAP. IF YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR
                    2 CENTS IN, OR HELP MR. MANN, PLEASE DO IT OFFLINE
                    OR
                    PRIVATELY ONLINE. I APOLIGIZE TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS

                    GROUP FOR GIVING MR MANN A PLATFORM/THREAD TO AIR
                    HIS AGENDA. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENT AT ALL.
                    BILL...
                    CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
                    253-862-3037

                    http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree