Re: [infoguys-list] Re:Story ideas

  • Philip Mann
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 9, 2003
      Tom - This judge just took my friend's children away at a hearing to terminate parental rights. My friend was not allowed any witnesses, nor was he allowed time to get a lawyer of his choice. The man is a highly awarded US NAVY / COASTGUARD VET. So I can go jump in a lake, but what about this man who served his country , only to get ambushed by a judge?
      Email me off the group - I'll give you his email, name and no. - there are others who have been severely damaged by this judge - and if we weren't desperate for help, we wouldn't be using this avenue. If you don't want to help - please don't discourage others. Thanks.

      tom sisk <etsisk@...> wrote:
      I don't know about the rest of you, but I am mightily uncomfortable with
      someone, in effect, posting a 'reward' to 'get' a particular judge - it
      sounds personal, not professional, and sounds like bad news across the
      board, to me.

      Now, Mr. Mann may come back along and decry *my* "pov", but that's just fine
      with me. I'm quite comfortable with my point of view and my position, at
      this juncture. Certainly more comfortable than I am with Mr. Mann and his,
      unless there is far more to the story than he's telling now.

      My $0.01167. (two cents, after taxes)

      Tom Sisk
      E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
      P.O. Box 9234
      Chapel Hill, NC 27515
      (919) 218-8956 cell
      (888) 605-0923 pager
      etsi@...
      N.C. P.I. Lic. # 3207

      This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for the
      use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
      privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
      for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
      please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message or by
      telephone. Thank you.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • karousel
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
        I am relatively new to this list. I joined because I was told that one can
        learn, solicit help (whether direct or indirect), get advice, etc.

        I do not know Mr. Mann or the judge he is referring to, however, I am
        familiar with the area. I do know this area is very corrupt. In regards to
        judges - many of them make up their own laws. This is not a joke. It is
        something you don't even see in the movies.

        It is not only the judges. It is local and state police, town governments,
        etc. Actually, it is all over the state of New York.

        I just helped write an Appeal on a case in Cayuga County - four hours from
        me. If I told you the details of the case, you wouldn't believe it...you'd
        think it took place in another country. "No, not America...."

        What I am trying to say is that from reading Mr. Mann's email, I can feel
        his desperation in his search for help. This would not be the first judge
        investigated (if the corrupt agencies would pursue them all, but they
        don't). As a matter of fact, the newspapers have recently written about
        several judges (that IMO are selectively chosen for investigation) and are
        revealing illegal activities.

        So please, if anyone has knowledge or resources to help Mr. Mann and this
        judge's victims, please come forward and write to Mr. Mann privately.

        As I said, I do not know Mr. Mann and am not soliciting for him - I am just
        sharing my knowledge and experience. His problems are real.

        wjf

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • fug8tive@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
          I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT THE MODERATOR OF THIS GROUP REVIEW THIS THREAD AND
          CONSIDER TERMINATING ITS CONTINUANCE. I personally and professionally find it
          questionable, and lacking in any credibility.

          cordially, Sonny Glassman

          *****
          THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
          ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
          CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
          this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
          responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
          communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
          please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
          Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
          2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
          Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
          Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
          CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
          www. Asset Investigations .com
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
            how nice of you to support mr mann, and keep your identity hidden. Your
            credibility is as lacking as the point of view you support.
            Cordially, Sonny

            *****
            THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
            ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
            CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
            this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
            responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
            communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
            please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
            Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
            2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
            Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
            Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
            CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
            www. Asset Investigations .com
          • Vicki Siedow
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
              I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
              in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
              we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem, and that he has a
              FREEKIN' WEB SITE up about it. He is asking for a lawsuit, not to mention
              exposing whatever investigation he may be doing. The way you do it is to do
              the investigation QUIETLY, and then, once you have all the criminal, etc.
              acts documented, THEN you expose the judge. Not only do I have my own cases
              to work, I don't wish to be sued by a crooked judge for being associated
              with this "investigation," which itself seems to be run bass ackwards. I
              wish him luck, if he is correct it needs to be handled, but I think he's
              going about it incorrectly, and in a way that may land him in the soup. I
              do not wish to be part of the seasoning.

              Vicki Siedow
              Siedow & Associates Investigations
              & Custom Legal Support Services
              2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
              La Crescenta, CA 91214
              818-688-3295 fax
              Siedow@...
              Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
              CA Lic. PI #22852

              > Tom - This judge just took my friend's children away at a hearing to
              terminate parental rights. My friend was not allowed any witnesses, nor was
              he allowed time to get a lawyer of his choice. The man is a highly awarded
              US NAVY / COASTGUARD VET. So I can go jump in a lake, but what about this
              man who served his country , only to get ambushed by a judge?
            • ray_madison
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 10, 2003
                There's more than one way to skin a cat, and you can't always do it quietly.

                Ray Madison

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@L...> wrote:
                > I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
                > in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
                > we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem, and that he has a
                > FREEKIN' WEB SITE up about it. He is asking for a lawsuit, not to mention
                > exposing whatever investigation he may be doing. The way you do it is to do
                > the investigation QUIETLY, and then, once you have all the criminal, etc.
                > acts documented, THEN you expose the judge. Not only do I have my own cases
                > to work, I don't wish to be sued by a crooked judge for being associated
                > with this "investigation," which itself seems to be run bass ackwards. I
                > wish him luck, if he is correct it needs to be handled, but I think he's
                > going about it incorrectly, and in a way that may land him in the soup. I
                > do not wish to be part of the seasoning.
                >

                > Vicki Siedow
                > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                > & Custom Legal Support Services
                > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                > La Crescenta, CA 91214
                > 818-242-0130
                > 800-448-6431
                > 818-688-3295 fax
                > Siedow@L...
                > Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                > CA Lic. PI #22852

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • Philip Mann

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                      In a message dated 11/10/2003 3:36:38 PM Central Standard Time,
                      fug8tive@... writes:

                      > how nice of you to support mr mann, and keep your identity hidden. Your
                      > credibility is as lacking as the point of view you support.
                      > Cordially

                      Really it would be better to get down to Business and assignment
                      projects. Most of this group e-mail is really uncalled for.

                    • iaoa7@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                        In a message dated 11/10/2003 5:50:19 PM Central Standard Time,
                        Siedow@... writes:

                        > I agree with that, having run across a few crooked/perverted/insane judges
                        > in my time (working on one right now). My problem is with his attitude that
                        > we should all stop what we're doing to solve his problem

                        Robert Durst found not Guilty for murder and disposing of the body by
                        cutting him up. Chopped up the body and threw him in the Bay. I really cannot see
                        any Justice here. Self defense? Yes, but the brutality of the chopping the
                        individual is just to far out for me.
                        Regards,
                        Andrew G
                        Astro Legal Services

                      • BILL HEARN
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 11, 2003
                          GROUP...
                          WHAT IS ALL THIS JIBBERISH? LETS GET ON
                          WITH THE WORLD. DONT YOU HAVE ANY CASES TO WORK?
                          I FEEL BAD ENOUGH THAT I STARTED THIS THREAD, THEN
                          MR. MANN PERVERTED IT, BY BRINGING IN HIS AGENDA.
                          "CANT WE ALL, JUST GET ALONG"...
                          THIS IS ONE HELL OF A GOOD GROUP OF PROS HERE, WE
                          DONT NEED TO HEAR THIS CRAP. IF YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR
                          2 CENTS IN, OR HELP MR. MANN, PLEASE DO IT OFFLINE
                          OR
                          PRIVATELY ONLINE. I APOLIGIZE TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS

                          GROUP FOR GIVING MR MANN A PLATFORM/THREAD TO AIR
                          HIS AGENDA. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENT AT ALL.
                          BILL...
                          CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
                          253-862-3037

                          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree