RE: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas

  • BILL HEARN
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
      HELLO GROUP...
      FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
      THAT PHILIP MANN OF "ALLEGEDFELONS" WHAT EVER.
      IS NOT THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT I HAD
      INTRODUCED. MR. MANN WAS PITCHING HIS STORY
      TO THE WORLD, ON OUR GROUP. I WISH HIM SUCCESS
      IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE.
      THE REPORTER'S NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
      OF INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR.
      HIS WEBSITE'S SERVER IS DOWN AT PRESENT. TRY
      LATER AT www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL
      HIM AT 503-256-1656 I.N.S. NEWS DESK.

      BILL...
      CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
      POB 407
      SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
      253-862-3037
      consources@...
      BILL HEARN

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
        Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. What a mess.

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
          Ray - you're right. Her whole pov is wrong - since the FBI already interviewed me and made phonecalls to some of the parties involved. There's no secret here - these people are obviously working in collusion - and the one who helps me find the paper trail will get national attention, don't you think?