RE: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
      If you remove it quickly not too many people have picked up on it. Each
      YahooGroup either has archived messages or not. For the ones that do the
      list owner can look up the archived message and delete it. I've done it on
      my groups, and this list owner has done it as well. I know, because I was
      the one who messed up that time. If it's not in the archives, Google won't
      pick it up.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
        HELLO GROUP...
        FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
        THAT PHILIP MANN OF "ALLEGEDFELONS" WHAT EVER.
        IS NOT THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT I HAD
        INTRODUCED. MR. MANN WAS PITCHING HIS STORY
        TO THE WORLD, ON OUR GROUP. I WISH HIM SUCCESS
        IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE.
        THE REPORTER'S NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
        OF INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR.
        HIS WEBSITE'S SERVER IS DOWN AT PRESENT. TRY
        LATER AT www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL
        HIM AT 503-256-1656 I.N.S. NEWS DESK.

        BILL...
        CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
        POB 407
        SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
        253-862-3037
        consources@...
        BILL HEARN

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
          Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. What a mess.

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
            Ray - you're right. Her whole pov is wrong - since the FBI already interviewed me and made phonecalls to some of the parties involved. There's no secret here - these people are obviously working in collusion - and the one who helps me find the paper trail will get national attention, don't you think?

            Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right