RE: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas

  • Ray Madison
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
      Is that true? Has that ever been done before? How do you delete the same
      messages from the cached memory of Google, et al?

      Ray Madison

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
        If you remove it quickly not too many people have picked up on it. Each
        YahooGroup either has archived messages or not. For the ones that do the
        list owner can look up the archived message and delete it. I've done it on
        my groups, and this list owner has done it as well. I know, because I was
        the one who messed up that time. If it's not in the archives, Google won't
        pick it up.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        CA Lic. PI #22852

        Is that true? Has that ever been done before? How do you delete the same
        messages from the cached memory of Google, et al?

        Ray Madison

        >From: "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@...>
        >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas
        >Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:41:22 -0800
        >
        >I was hoping not to continue the problem. The archived message can be
        >deleted by the list owner if he so chooses.
        >

        >Vicki Siedow
        >Siedow & Associates Investigations
        >& Custom Legal Support Services
        >2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        >La Crescenta, CA 91214
        >818-242-0130
        >800-448-6431
        >818-688-3295 fax
        >Siedow@...
        >Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        >CA Lic. PI #22852
        >

        >It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right
        >there in the preceding message in the archives.
      • BILL HEARN
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
          HELLO GROUP...
          FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
          THAT PHILIP MANN OF "ALLEGEDFELONS" WHAT EVER.
          IS NOT THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT I HAD
          INTRODUCED. MR. MANN WAS PITCHING HIS STORY
          TO THE WORLD, ON OUR GROUP. I WISH HIM SUCCESS
          IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE.
          THE REPORTER'S NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
          OF INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR.
          HIS WEBSITE'S SERVER IS DOWN AT PRESENT. TRY
          LATER AT www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL
          HIM AT 503-256-1656 I.N.S. NEWS DESK.

          BILL...
          CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
          POB 407
          SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
          253-862-3037
          consources@...
          BILL HEARN

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
            Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. What a mess.

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
              Ray - you're right. Her whole pov is wrong - since the FBI already interviewed me and made phonecalls to some of the parties involved. There's no secret here - these people are obviously working in collusion - and the one who helps me find the paper trail will get national attention, don't you think?

              Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right