Re: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas

  • karousel
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2003
      The link to his website doesn't work.

      wjf
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "BILL HEARN" <consources@...>
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 6:37 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

    • Philip Mann
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 5, 2003
        Dear Goup Members - Hi. I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Philip Mann and I am part of a network of justice fighters primarily fighting against corrupt Family /Surrogate court judges.
        I will be asking others I know to help me put together a $5,000 reward for info. that gets one specific judge arrested. I'd like to know if that reward interests anyone in this group - if so, email me outside the group at allegedfelons@... Obviously investigating a judge will take very sophisticated P.I. skills - and the ability to check finances for possible money laundering of kickbacks etc. This judge has harmed alot of people - and seems to take special pride in locking up fathers and putting their children up for adoption.

        My site - for alittle about his guy and his "doings" - www.allegedfelons.com
        www.petitiononline.com/czajka Thank you - and I can assure you that if I can raise the reward, which I have no doubt I can, and someone gives me evidence enough to get this judge arrested - they will undoubted be hailed a hero by many of his victims.

        BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • rolando castillo

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 5, 2003
            I've known (still do) some pretty crooked or just plain bad judges. I'd
            like to nail a few myself. This, however, sounds like trouble to me,
            especially since you've decided to announce it on a public list. Don't you
            realize that this judge could very easily be alerted to your investigation
            by your posting that link (which I've XXX'd out here)? I don't know you,
            but this method of handling sounds like Geraldo meets Court TV. You may be
            a very legitmate guy, but you've endangered your whole operation by posting
            identifying details here.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Custom Legal Support Services
            2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
            La Crescenta, CA 91214
            818-688-3295 fax
            Siedow@...
            Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
            CA Lic. PI #22852
            ================
            Philip Mann <allegedfelons@...> wrote: Dear Goup Members - Hi. I am
            new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Philip Mann
            and I am part of a network of justice fighters primarily fighting against
            corrupt Family /Surrogate court judges.
            I will be asking others I know to help me put together a $5,000 reward for
            info. that gets one specific judge arrested. I'd like to know if that reward
            interests anyone in this group - if so, email me outside the group at
            allegedfelons@... Obviously investigating a judge will take very
            sophisticated P.I. skills - and the ability to check finances for possible
            money laundering of kickbacks etc. This judge has harmed alot of people -
            and seems to take special pride in locking up fathers and putting their
            children up for adoption.

            My site - for alittle about his guy and his "doings" - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[...]

          • Ray Madison
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 6, 2003
              It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right
              there in the preceding message in the archives.

              Ray Madison

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                  Is that true? Has that ever been done before? How do you delete the same
                  messages from the cached memory of Google, et al?

                  Ray Madison

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                    If you remove it quickly not too many people have picked up on it. Each
                    YahooGroup either has archived messages or not. For the ones that do the
                    list owner can look up the archived message and delete it. I've done it on
                    my groups, and this list owner has done it as well. I know, because I was
                    the one who messed up that time. If it's not in the archives, Google won't
                    pick it up.

                    Vicki Siedow
                    Siedow & Associates Investigations
                    & Custom Legal Support Services
                    2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                    La Crescenta, CA 91214
                    818-688-3295 fax
                    Siedow@...
                    Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                    CA Lic. PI #22852

                    Is that true? Has that ever been done before? How do you delete the same
                    messages from the cached memory of Google, et al?

                    Ray Madison

                    >From: "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@...>
                    >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Story Ideas
                    >Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:41:22 -0800
                    >
                    >I was hoping not to continue the problem. The archived message can be
                    >deleted by the list owner if he so chooses.
                    >

                    >Vicki Siedow
                    >Siedow & Associates Investigations
                    >& Custom Legal Support Services
                    >2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                    >La Crescenta, CA 91214
                    >818-242-0130
                    >800-448-6431
                    >818-688-3295 fax
                    >Siedow@...
                    >Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                    >CA Lic. PI #22852
                    >

                    >It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right
                    >there in the preceding message in the archives.
                  • BILL HEARN
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                      HELLO GROUP...
                      FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
                      THAT PHILIP MANN OF "ALLEGEDFELONS" WHAT EVER.
                      IS NOT THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT I HAD
                      INTRODUCED. MR. MANN WAS PITCHING HIS STORY
                      TO THE WORLD, ON OUR GROUP. I WISH HIM SUCCESS
                      IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE.
                      THE REPORTER'S NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
                      OF INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR.
                      HIS WEBSITE'S SERVER IS DOWN AT PRESENT. TRY
                      LATER AT www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL
                      HIM AT 503-256-1656 I.N.S. NEWS DESK.

                      BILL...
                      CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
                      POB 407
                      SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
                      253-862-3037
                      consources@...
                      BILL HEARN

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                        Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. What a mess.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
                          Ray - you're right. Her whole pov is wrong - since the FBI already interviewed me and made phonecalls to some of the parties involved. There's no secret here - these people are obviously working in collusion - and the one who helps me find the paper trail will get national attention, don't you think?

                          Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right