Story Ideas

  • BILL HEARN
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2003
      GROUP...

      I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE A CLIENT OF MINE TO
      YOU.
      HE IS AN EX PI, TURNED INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER. HE
      IS
      LOOKING TO BOOST OUR INDUSTRY, WITH A POSITIVE
      IMAGE. HE OWNS "INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE" WHICH
      IS
      BASED IN PORTLAND, OR.. HE IS A EDWARD R. MORROW
      AWARD WINNER, AND AN A.P. AWARD WINNER, FOR
      INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM. HIS NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
      AND YOU CAN READ SOME OF HIS STORIES ONLINE AT
      www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL 503-256-1656
      TO TALK TO HIM IN PERSON. SO IF YOU HAVE A CASE
      THAT
      NEEDS MEDIA EXPOSURE, HE WILL HELP YOU GET IT, IF
      POSSIBLE. HE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE BAIL
      AGENTS
      AS WELL, TO HELP BOOST THEIR POOR IMAGE, OF LATE.
      HE IS A WELL CONNECTED REPORTER, FOR SHOWS SUCH AS
      INSIDE EDITION, AND SOME TABLOIDS AS WELL. HE HAS
      OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS INDUSTRY, AS
      HE'LL PROVE UPON REQUEST. I HOPE THAT SOME OF YOU
      MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE HIS CONNECTIONS TO FURTHER
      YOUR CLIENTS PROJECT.
      BILL...

      CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
      POB 407
      SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
      253-862-3037
      consources@...
      BILL HEARN

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • karousel
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2003
        The link to his website doesn't work.

        wjf

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • Philip Mann
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 5, 2003
          Dear Goup Members - Hi. I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Philip Mann and I am part of a network of justice fighters primarily fighting against corrupt Family /Surrogate court judges.
          I will be asking others I know to help me put together a $5,000 reward for info. that gets one specific judge arrested. I'd like to know if that reward interests anyone in this group - if so, email me outside the group at allegedfelons@... Obviously investigating a judge will take very sophisticated P.I. skills - and the ability to check finances for possible money laundering of kickbacks etc. This judge has harmed alot of people - and seems to take special pride in locking up fathers and putting their children up for adoption.

          My site - for alittle about his guy and his "doings" - www.allegedfelons.com
          www.petitiononline.com/czajka Thank you - and I can assure you that if I can raise the reward, which I have no doubt I can, and someone gives me evidence enough to get this judge arrested - they will undoubted be hailed a hero by many of his victims.

          BILL HEARN <consources@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • rolando castillo

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 5, 2003
              I've known (still do) some pretty crooked or just plain bad judges. I'd
              like to nail a few myself. This, however, sounds like trouble to me,
              especially since you've decided to announce it on a public list. Don't you
              realize that this judge could very easily be alerted to your investigation
              by your posting that link (which I've XXX'd out here)? I don't know you,
              but this method of handling sounds like Geraldo meets Court TV. You may be
              a very legitmate guy, but you've endangered your whole operation by posting
              identifying details here.

              Vicki Siedow
              Siedow & Associates Investigations
              & Custom Legal Support Services
              2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
              La Crescenta, CA 91214
              818-688-3295 fax
              Siedow@...
              Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
              CA Lic. PI #22852
              ================
              Philip Mann <allegedfelons@...> wrote: Dear Goup Members - Hi. I am
              new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Philip Mann
              and I am part of a network of justice fighters primarily fighting against
              corrupt Family /Surrogate court judges.
              I will be asking others I know to help me put together a $5,000 reward for
              info. that gets one specific judge arrested. I'd like to know if that reward
              interests anyone in this group - if so, email me outside the group at
              allegedfelons@... Obviously investigating a judge will take very
              sophisticated P.I. skills - and the ability to check finances for possible
              money laundering of kickbacks etc. This judge has harmed alot of people -
              and seems to take special pride in locking up fathers and putting their
              children up for adoption.

              My site - for alittle about his guy and his "doings" - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[...]

            • Ray Madison
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 6, 2003
                It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right
                there in the preceding message in the archives.

                Ray Madison

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                    Is that true? Has that ever been done before? How do you delete the same
                    messages from the cached memory of Google, et al?

                    Ray Madison

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                      If you remove it quickly not too many people have picked up on it. Each
                      YahooGroup either has archived messages or not. For the ones that do the
                      list owner can look up the archived message and delete it. I've done it on
                      my groups, and this list owner has done it as well. I know, because I was
                      the one who messed up that time. If it's not in the archives, Google won't
                      pick it up.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                        HELLO GROUP...
                        FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
                        THAT PHILIP MANN OF "ALLEGEDFELONS" WHAT EVER.
                        IS NOT THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER THAT I HAD
                        INTRODUCED. MR. MANN WAS PITCHING HIS STORY
                        TO THE WORLD, ON OUR GROUP. I WISH HIM SUCCESS
                        IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE.
                        THE REPORTER'S NAME IS JOHN STEVENS
                        OF INTERNATIONAL NEWS SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR.
                        HIS WEBSITE'S SERVER IS DOWN AT PRESENT. TRY
                        LATER AT www.internationalnewssvc.com OR CALL
                        HIM AT 503-256-1656 I.N.S. NEWS DESK.

                        BILL...
                        CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES
                        POB 407
                        SOUTH PRAIRIE, WA. 98385
                        253-862-3037
                        consources@...
                        BILL HEARN

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 7, 2003
                          Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. What a mess.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
                            Ray - you're right. Her whole pov is wrong - since the FBI already interviewed me and made phonecalls to some of the parties involved. There's no secret here - these people are obviously working in collusion - and the one who helps me find the paper trail will get national attention, don't you think?

                            Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:It seems silly to XXX out the link to the cited website when it's right