Dish Network Fraud Unit

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      Does anyone have an inside contact with the Dish Network Fraud Unit? I
      received an access card in the mail last week that I think may have been
      rigged. I do not have Dish Network so I think it was mis-mailed.

      I would like to talk with them about a possible fraud ring.

      Thanks.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

    • prncezz68@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hello:

        Maybe this was just a incentive for a trail you should be pursuing. Nobody
        sends info like this accidentially to a private investigator unless they are
        testing your skill.

        Good Luck

      • Rus B. Robison
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          It was actually sent to my PO Box with no addressee name thereupon. It was
          sent by a foreign national from Florida. Where he/she got my address is
          unknown. I think they intended to send it to someone else who may have made
          a purchase on EBay and got my address by mistake.

          Maybe this was just a incentive for a trail you should be pursuing. Nobody
          sends info like this accidentially to a private investigator unless they are
          testing your skill.

          Good Luck

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • iaoa7@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
            In a message dated 11/3/2003 1:20:20 PM Central Standard Time, rbr007@...
            writes:

            > ? I
            > received an access card in the mail last week that I think may have been
            > rigged. I do not have Dish Network so I think it was mis-mailed.

            Contact Dish network. They have mailed out new cards due to the
            piracy cards that are on the market. The one you have is no doubt with a new
            chip so they cannot reprogram it.